Friday 10 April 2015

Maid Hired

I have never been one to fuss when it comes to making decisions. The last couple of maids we hired I'm afraid I let Elliot spend far too much time discussing and explaining: my maid would be working for me and her employment was my decision.

Mady seemed to understand the rudiments of the position. She was a pretty girl. Her short brunette hair was nicely cut and glossy. Her nails nicely files and polished. She dropped a pretty curtsey and was properly dressed for an interview. When she spoke she used full sentences and no slang. All points in her favour.

When she served me my tea, after seeing the rather brilliant accommodation we were offering, it was quite clear she wanted the job. Which suited me because, while elliot would no doubt have enjoyed interviewing all three candidates, I preferred to have a maid with none of the fuss.

I sent elliot to his corner upstairs.

"Come here Mady." I said when he had gone. "Give me your hand."

She complied and I took a good look. Scrubbed clean, quite soft. And I was right about the nails. It also gave me a chance to establish physical contact. I let go of her hand.

"So, Mady, why would you be suitable to be my maid?"

"Madame, I have been going to university for the past five years. I have a year to write a Master's thesis. During university I worked at the hotel you see on my resume. I began helping to serve the afternoon tea but later I was promoted to taking care of what are called VIP guests. I would unpack for them when they checked in, make sure the clothes they needed were pressed and clean. I was trained to serve room service breakfasts and dinners. I enjoyed the work, the uniform, the tips and, most of all, the people. They were al so different but also very much the same. They all liked to be pampered."

"As do we." I said interrupting.

"Yes Ma'am. Just looking at your kitchen and dining room tells me that. And this beautiful, feminine, minimal room. Beautiful.

When I saw your ad I was thrilled. While I loved my hotel job the fact was that I never really got to know any of the guests. It had become a bit mechanical. Being able to attend to guests' needs is, of course, a bit mechanical; but I wanted to take that a lot farther. I looked at a lot of ads and went to several interviews but most of the employers were younger. They had no idea what a "servant" was and they were embarrassed which, of course, embarrassed me. And I don't embarrass easily. None of them understood how a properly run house means that everyone has a position and all are respected."

"What is your thesis about?" I asked on a hunch.

"Oh, it is not very fashionable but I think I have something to say about Jane Austen."

"Then you and elliot will get along very well. He is a huge Austen fan. But continue." I said thinking that my hunch had been correct. She was a very old fashioned girl.

"Yes, Madam. I believe that service is a calling of a sort and it seemed that you do as well. And then I saw your reference to "other duties" and I wondered. When I wrote you, and you wrote back so nicely, you were kind enough to mention that yours was a female led marriage. Which, seeing Sir sent to his corner, it obviously is. That intrigued me." said Mady. I was impressed. It was obvious Mady had thought about what she might be getting herself into.

"Go on."

"I had no idea what a female led marriage might be. So, Google is your friend and I looked around. I read a lot of the articles and blogs I found and then I looked up "dominant wife" and, I suspect, I found both your blog and Sir's. At least the writing seemed to match up with your letter." said Mady looking quite intense.

"I suspect you did, Mady, we've been writing for quite a while. What did you think?" I asked delighted that a lot of explanation would now be superfluous.

"Honestly, I didn't know what to think. I am, I think, a very liberal girl. Not to go into detail but I've had boyfriends and a girlfriend or two. And we've played with a bit of spanking and toys and such like. But this was totally different. For one thing, none of it is a game but you seem to have a great deal of fun and love and delight in your marriage. I read both your blogs all the way through. And, of course, I read about your other maid.

You seem to have figured out a way for your marriage to work. But what I kept coming back to was how it was not about sex exactly; it was about elegance and ritual and a deep commitment to living a particular sort of life. You seem to want to live outside the modern world in a way." said Mady.

"And what did you think of that Mady?"

"Honestly, at first I thought I was reading an interesting fantasy. Quite exciting, but impossible. But as I read your blog and Sir's going back years I realized that, if anything, you leave a great deal out. I took a few days before writing you back because it was pretty obvious that you were looking for a girl who would make a commitment." said Mady blushing a little.

"Yes." I said. "We do want a commitment. It is a position which requires a lot of trust. But, as importantly, it requires a girl who actually wants to take on all the duties of a maid in a female led household."

"Yes, ma'am. And before I wrote you asking for this interview I wondered if I was that girl. Obviously I decided I was. If you'll have me." Mady looked me straight in the eye as she said this. Which I liked. I like respect but not docility. There is a huge difference.

"You might well be." I said sipping my tea. "Now, if you would be kind enough to undress to your bra and panties I'd like to take a closer look at you."

"Yes ma'am." said Mady. She turned slightly away from me and she reached down to the hem of her sweater and in a deft movement pulled it over her head. She folded the sweater and placed it on the desk next to her. Then, without a second's hesitation, she unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it and folded it and put it beside her sweater. She turned back to face me.

She'd been reading our blogs and her lingerie reflected what she learned. Her pale pink bra was well constructed, lacy and quite supportive. She did not have especially large breasts but they were pleasingly full and, as they write in the bodice rippers, swelled from the cups. Sensible, well constructed, matching panties and a serious garter-belt holding up her nude stockings. The garter straps under the panty as it should be. While she was a small girl she was in wonderful shape.

"Lovely." I said. "You must work out."

"Yes ma'am, regularly. And I walk everywhere."

"Turn."

Mady turned and I could see her pleasing waist and a taut, not over large bottom framed by her stockings and garter-belt.

"Well, elliot is in for a treat. I like my maid to tease him. It's perfectly safe, he's under lock and key. Put your clothes back on."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I think you'll do Mady." I said having made up my mind. "When can you start?"

"Immediately madam. If you would like me to." said Mady pulling up her skirt. "I brought a few necessities in the hopes of being offered the position. Sir indicated that you might arrange to move my things. It is just clothes and books and a few bits of furniture. A studio apartment about a quarter the size of the beautiful space Sir showed me."

"Not at all a difficulty Mady. I like the fact you came prepared. But, before I make my final decision I need to be sure you will be able to discharge your other duties. There is no point in taking this position if you have any hesitation about what is an important, if only occasional, part of the job. Let's go and see Elliot. Just do as you are told and you'll be fine."

We went upstairs, Mistress and soon to be Maid. Elliot describes what took place at his blog.

A few minutes later we were done and we went back downstairs leaving Elliot in his corner with a well smacked bottom.

"Well, Mady, that was perfect. How did you feel swinging the bathbrush?" I asked.

"It was fine Ma'am. Actually, it was a bit awkward for the first few strokes because I was not sure how hard I was to smack him, but when you told me to put some force into it it seemed easy. I wasn't sure how I would feel but it turns out I liked it. Quite a lot. Much more than I thought I would." Again Mady was blushing and I suspected that her panties were more than a little moist. Before I could speak Mady said, "Ma'am, might I ask you a couple of things."

"Of course Mady."

"Is Sir always in his cage?"

"Pretty much. I let him out for fun once in a while but I find I like him under lock and key."

"I thought as much reading your blogs but that is very good to know. I think he is a very interesting man and I suspect I can have quite a lot of fun, with your permission, teasing him. But knowing he's locked makes me feel very much safer."

"Oh, you are completely safe. Even if he was not locked up, and he wasn't with our last maid, he is very well trained and very obedient. He knows he has my permission to play a little - how much is largely up to you - but he never comes, never really becomes erect, without my permission."

"Thank you Ma'am. And there is just one other thing, in your note you said I would be expected to submit to discipline "to some degree". I just saw what you do to discipline your husband. I am not sure I would like that."

"I suspect you won't. However, as I mentioned in my note, anyone in this house is subject to my discipline. It is non-negotiable. I prefer to have a measure short of dismissal for lapses in your behaviour or performance. And, between ourselves, Sir throughly enjoys giving a pretty young girl a good spanking. For the most part a spanking is likely the extent of the discipline you would be subject to. Girls rarely need to be bath brushed or caned. However, if the need arises, I would administer your correction if instruments are to be used."

"Non-negotiable. I see, Ma'am. So every little error I make will be..."

"Good heavens no." I laughed, "Mady, the fact is that you'll make hundreds of minor errors and as you learn you will make fewer. You will never be disciplined for an error. On the other hand, if you are told to do something and fail to do it without good reason, there might be a reason to discipline. You are obviously a bright girl and there is no reason to think you won't learn quickly and effectively. In which case discipline will be entirely unnecessary." I said reassuringly.

"Yes, Ma'am, but you see, the thing is, I think I might like a bit of routine. You give Sir maintenance whippings..."

"Hmmm." I said taken aback, "I really had not considered that. And I hear elliot coming down the stairs. I know how he would vote if he had a vote which he doesn't. I'll think about that. We have lots of time."


Books you might like:

The Art of the Maid
Dominant Woman 
Feminine Superiority in Art
Obedient Husband 
Female Led Marriage for Loving Couples

See all our books at my Amazon Author Page here

Remember Amazon Prime Customers and Books Unlimited Customers can down load all my books FREE



















No comments:

Post a Comment