Monday 20 January 2014

Always time for a Whipping

The lovely Jerry Hall once remarked that if you had five minutes you have time for a blow job...perhaps if she had used a cane she'd be with Sir Mick today.

My darling has written up his maintenance whipping over at his blog. I will only add that having him kneel, ask to be punished and then lie down and accept anything and everything which I decide to give him is incredibly erotic. Watching the lines form on his still tight little butt and then slashing in the welts I know he adores is delicious. As is making him masturbate his little cock and then lick his cup clean.

I left with a smile on my face and, I fear, there will be more hand washing when I get home.


-----
I wanted to remind our readers that if you would like to get one or more of our books "free" you can click on this link and sign up for Amazon Prime. You get 30 days free and during that time you can "borrow" any of our Kindle books for free. We have published over 40 books and you can get the entire set free as a Prime Member.

We would also like to thank all of you who have ordered books, pretty stockings, a couple of very strict paddles, a perfect prostate massager and all sorts of other things (and, by the way, get a harness for this) through our Amazon links.

No comments:

Post a Comment